Wednesday, January 14, 2009

mm good and bad.

So in my past 8 Sit and Goes that I've played I have cashed in all 8 of them, which is sweet. Unfortunately it's a bitter kind of sweet as I have gotten 1st place twice, and 2nd place six times. "O Y SO UNHAPPY PETE"?, it's because of how awful I have been running HU in anything lately, whether its been at the end of tournaments, end of SNGs, or HU SNGs. For example in the six 2nd place finishes I took, in 5 of them I had my opponents all in twice while I had the best hand and lost. I kind of feel sorry for the two guys I actually beat, losing to me HU means you're like a huge donkey or something. I cannot deny that I have won my fair share of coinflips en route to the HU battles, but it's so fucking ugly how I'm losing these HU matches.

Also a note on the players in the SnGs, I looked up a couple guys that seemed to be playing a good SnG strategy and were in multiple tourneys, and a couple of them had ROIs in the mid-teens and one guy notably had made over 8k in SnGs... And none of them had an answer for me. Maybe they were mass multitabling and had just no idea how bad I was abusing them.

I also had some good results at cash game tables before all of the tables I was at completely dried up at which point I moved onto the SnGs.

Going to take a break for a little while and play some more after whenever dinner is.

1 comment:

  1. Would you email me about what guys you were abusing? I don't quite follow what you mean.

    Also, I think I'm too tired to play good for four hours tonight? Want me to return the sweat session favor?

    ReplyDelete